An injury is rarely just an injury. It can affect every part of your life—work, marriage, friendships, school, hobbies. Our team of personal injury lawyers has seen it all and we handle every step of the process, and we don’t stop until you get a fair result.
Our team will listen to you, respond to your concerns and keep you regularly updated. We minimize the stress and financial strain of your situation as we move forward to advance your claim against the responsible parties.
Since 2002, our team of personal injury lawyers in Vancouver has grown with the demand for skilled advocates who can take the burden off clients during the ICBC claims process. In that time we have consistently seen impressive results for our clients. Our WT Injury team has a wealth of experience giving advice and representation to individuals who have been seriously injured, and we’ve secured some of the highest compensation in BC for personal injury claims.
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury – quadriplegia/paraplegia
- Soft tissue injury (such as whiplash associated disorder – (WAD)
- Neuromuscular/musculoskeletal injuries such as chronic pain syndrome; thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS); myofascial pain syndrome; fibromyalgia; reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)/complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Craniofacial/dental injuries (such as temporomandibular joint dysfunction/TMD)
- Traumatic psychological and psychiatric injury such as post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) depression; and anxiety
- Orthopaedic injury