The rapid evolution of technology has resulted in increased regulatory control affecting insurance companies, agents, brokers and adjusters. As one of Western Canada’s leading Insurance Law firms for over 35 years, our finger is firmly on this industry’s pulse.
We have the broad experience and deep insight to assist you with complex insurance matters including contract and policy drafting and regulatory compliance. Our team also has a solid track record representing brokers and adjusters before the Insurance Council of BC, FICOM and ICBC following claims and complaints. Our specialized lawyers take a proactive approach with our clients and work to resolve your policy, product offering, or regulatory issues as efficiently as possible.
- Drafting, revising and amending insurance policy wordings and endorsements
- Working directly with clients to develop new programs and specialty lines of business
- Advising and representing in regulatory compliance matters, including dealing directly with federal and provincial regulators, FICOM, Insurance Council of BC, etc.
- FICOM and Insurance Council appeals
- Other litigation services, including corporate employment issues, commercial disputes and wrongful dismissal claims